Cornerstone Christian School Employment Application for the following position.
Third Grade Teacher
1. Teach 3rd Grade Subjects as assigned using curriculum, supplementary materials, field trips, special guests, etc.
2. Attend and participate in the following:
special school programs
occasional committee meetings
3. Do supervisory duty before/after school as assigned.
4. Complete paperwork including the following:
mid-term reports 4 times per year
report cards 4 times peryear
grade records for permanent field
weekly eligibility reports for athletics (grades 4-12)
inventories of classroom equipment, supplies, books
end of year debriefing evaluation form
records of attendance
administration of achievement tests
other paper work as assigned or requested
5. Building/ classroom cleaning or repair
be responsible for daily and end of year cleaning of the classroom area
assist in overall cleanliness of facilities
promptly report repair needs to the administration
6. Maintain proper classroom discipline, taking care of minor problems personally and referring major problems to the principal.
7. Be available to any parents or students who wish to have a conference before or after school.
8. Hold twice-yearly conferences with parents of each student
9. Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations, and outings as assigned.
10. Complete the Christian Philosophy of Education in-service program within the first year of teaching.
11. Carry out any other specific duties as assigned
12. Maintain a personal walk with the Lord evidenced by his/her example and spiritual leadership among peers and with students.
13. Follow all school policies.
14. Observe the Matthew 18 principle in conflict resolution. Avoid a negative, critical spirit. Take problems to their the appropriate administrator as necessary.
Your interest in Cornerstone Christian School is appreciated. We invite you to fill out this application of interest and submit it online. You may be called for a full application or to set up a personal interview.
We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its staff. We are seeking applicants who are professionally qualified, who really love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models. Luke 6:40
Thank you for your interest in the ministry of our school. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in the lives of all applicants.